Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Additional Power Poppy Images

Here are a few more Power Poppy images I've been playing with.  So much fun to color!!!


This one is the same Dogwood digi from the set Graceful Still Life colored with greys and creams.



Here's a card I made for my youngest sister's birthday.  It was a departure from my norm as I used colored pencils on Kraft for this image entitled Autumns Opulence.


Berry It is the image used on the next two cards.  One is colored as red raspberries and one as golden raspberries.  Not sure if I enjoyed coloring these or not.  Was trying to color without merely shading from one side of an object to the next. I am happy with the results, but getting there was somewhat of a pain.  Need more practice getting depth in my coloring.



So that's it for me today.  Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Wow such beautiful work with Power Poppy images here! That white dogwood just shines! And I’ve always adored these raspberries, I love that you’ve done them in two varieties. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete